Smart Charging Technologies (SCT) is a registered entity with the California Air Resource Board (CARB) authorized to administer and manage the Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) regulatory program administered by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) on behalf of our clients. SCT partners with operators of electric forklift trucks in California and works with our service provider, Motive Energy Inc., to:
- Assess whether a client company qualifies for the LCFS rebates
- Develop and implement the program’s measurement and reporting tool for our client company
- Collect information on our client company’s forklift and material handling equipment (MHE) fleet
- Administer the rebate program allowing our client company to easily opt-in and receive revenues from the LCFS program
- Register our client company into the LCFs program; generate reports and compliance work, create environmental attributes, generate credits, aggregate credits, broker/sell credits, and distribute earnings to our client companies.
To inquire about the LCFS energy credits, please contact SCT at email@example.com.